If you live in El Dorado Hills, you are just 15 miles from one of the Premier Allergy Doctors on the West Coast!
Dr. Chiraag Patel, MD, completed his fellowship in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, one of only eight Ivy League institutions. His adult training was done at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, a top 10 hospital, and his pediatric training was done at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the No. 1 ranked children’s hospital in the U.S.
At Pulmonary Medicine Associates, our treatments and services include:
- Testing to determine your specific allergies (skin, food, drug)
- Rush immunotherapy (2-3 day desensitization vs. traditional 6 months)
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots or under-the-tongue drops)
- Venom desensitization/immunotherapy
- Trigger avoidance/elimination counseling
- Immunomodulatory therapy for asthma
- Drug desensitization
- Immune deficiency treatment
- Reintroduction of “allergic” foods
- Specific treatment of all forms of eczema (allergic and non-allergic)
Appointments may be made with Dr. Patel by calling our Centralized Scheduling Office at (916) 679-3590.
Current Allergy Shot Hours
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 8am - 4pm - (Closed from 11:30am - 1pm for lunch)
Wednesday/Friday - 8am - 4:30pm
OPEN through the lunch hour Wednesday and Friday
Monday - 7:30am - 4pm
Tuesday/Thursday - 9am - 5pm
Wednesday/Friday - 9am - 4pm (Closed from 12pm - 1pm for lunch)
OPEN through the lunch hour Monday, Tuesday, Thursday