Our goal is to provide you with exceptional medical care and superior service. To help ensure you have the best possible visit, we offer a few tips:
- Please bring with you or have any recent chest x-rays or other imaging test results sent to our office. These tests may have been provided to you on a computer disk or may be available to our physicians via their exam room computer. If you have a disk or flash drive with imaging, please be sure to bring it with you for your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and a photo identification. We are required to verify the identity and insurance eligibility of all of our patients. We are also required to collect any co-payments and/or deductibles at the time services are provided.
- Please print the Patient Health Questionnaire and complete the entire questionnaire prior to your arrival for your appointment. Doing this will help ensure that all the necessary information is available to you while completing the form, and your provider can spend all available time with you at your visit.
- Please bring in all current medications or a complete list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with all dose and frequency information.
- Write down your questions or issues that you would like to cover with the doctor during your visit so you won’t forget to ask.
- Bring cash, check or credit card for your co-payment or deductible
- Most importantly you!
For your safety, please bring a list of all current medications, including medications you take that do not require a prescription, to every office visit at PMA.