Pulmonary, Infectious Disease or Sleep Medicine
Patients seeking care for a Pulmonary, Infectious Disease or Sleep Medicine -related conditions from a PMA provider must be referred by their Primary Care Provider (PCP) or other provider authorized to make such referrals to specialists.
Patients who have not been seen at PMA within the last 3 years, will need to obtain a new referral from their PCP.
All referrals should be faxed to Centralized Scheduling Office at (916) 482-3647. Upon receiving, your referral will be prioritized in our system, reviewed and appointment calls will be made to you.
When you are contacted we will personally guide you through the following.
- Verify your information is correct, insurance is verified
- Assist you in selecting the most appropriate physician and treatment location
- Discuss first visit checklist
- Guide you to the correct forms (link to forms) to be filled out before your visit
- Explain in detail PMA’s rescheduling and cancellation policy.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
Please be courteous to our physicians, staff, and to other patients: if you must cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible, at least 24 hours notice is expected.
PMA Charges a $50 administrative fee for appointments that are missed without being cancelled at least 24 hours advance.
Please cancel or reschedule your appointment by calling our Centralized Scheduling Office at (916) 679-3590