Practicing at Sacramento and Roseville
As specialists in the field of COPD care, the providers of PMA will help you with your Transitional Care.
You may not feel ready to be discharged from the hospital. Don’t worry and don’t leave empty-handed. Pulmonary Medicine Associates is ready to welcome you into our COPD Transitional Care Program.
Your team will:
- Stabilize your COPD symptoms
- Increase your endurance for activities of daily living
- Return you to a safe home environment
- Coordinate home care providers to monitor your overall medical condition
- Prevent hospital re-admissions
After your Transitional goals are met, your COPD care continues. Pulmonary Medicine Associates COPD Transitional Care Program ensures that:
- PMA will assist in implementing discharge planning and home services based on your physician’s discharge orders.
- You and your family count on ongoing support from PMA
Learn more or schedule an appointment by calling COPD Transitional Care at 916-679-3588.