You may not feel ready to be discharged from the hospital. Don’t worry and don’t leave empty-handed. Pulmonary Medicine Associates is ready to welcome you into our COPD Transitional Care Program.
Your team will:
- Stabilize your COPD symptoms
- Increase your endurance for activities of daily living
- Return you to a safe home environment
- Coordinate home care providers to monitor your overall medical condition
- Prevent hospital re-admissions
After your Transitional goals are met, your COPD care continues. Pulmonary Medicine Associates COPD Transitional Care Program ensures that:
- PMA will assist in implementing discharge planning and home services based on your physician’s discharge orders.
- You and your family count on ongoing support from PMA
Learn more or schedule an appointment by calling COPD Transitional Care at 916-679-3588.